Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Yet?

As much as I love snow and coldish weather.... I am ready for spring. So to help encourage it's coming I made a welcome bag. I thought by wearing it the nice weather would hurry up. Unfortunately, the straps won't fit over my bulky jacket. Which means I have to actually wait till spring to wear it.



Since I couldn't wear the bag I had to make something cheerful to wear. So I made a bright shiny necklace.



Now everyone will be able to see my neck from a mile away with those awesome huge metallic pearls! I just hope spring does too!

7 comments:

pearlswirl said...

Yay!!! I love them both!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. By the way, I did order more of those bright beads. Even though so far you and I are the only ones to have bought them. Now we'll have a bigger selection to choose from! Or, we just have to wear our beautiful creations around the shop and then when people ask where they're from we'll tell them!!!

Studio Marcy - Marcy Lamberson said...

They're both wonderful, but your bag just sings happiness. I love it.

Marcy

Kelly's Korner said...

You're too funny! I love that bag! I didn't realize that's what you were making yesterday. The necklace is fun too! Can't wait to see it in person.

TheBlackForrist said...

your bags are great, I love this one too! and your necklace is darling also... spring is bound to pop up any day now! I can't wait any longer!

Adie said...

I'm with you! Spring can't make its appearance fast enough. I love the bag, and love, love, LOVE the necklace! How could spring possibly resist such a combination?

corinnea said...

I always love your stuff! Love seeing your vision come to life!


Spring, can't wait.

Jenny P. said...

LOVE the bag!! I want to see it in person. DId you use something stiff or regular interfacing?