Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Way Things Are

Wow... have I been crazy busy! I no longer live in Germany... but have moved to Kentucky. I have completed all my credits for a Bachelors degree in English. Since my last post I have been to Istanbul, Paris, Brussels, and London. But no more travels in my future... It's really hard to visit a new country over the weekend for so cheap. I am working in a new job and am constantly looking for another one (something I can afford to live on). However, despite all of this I have still found time to craft. Since I don't have all my old crafting supplies yet, I have been forced to buy more. This hasn't been hard at all considering I have a Joanns, Michaels, Hancocks, and Hobby Lobby within a ten minute drive. I really am appreciating these 50% off all beads sales and you can tell...
Here are a few things I made today:
And I may or may not have ordered some super cute business cards today... so as soon as I get my craft fair items next week I'll hopefully be listing some items in my very dusty shop.

6 comments:

kms handmade said...

Hi Katelyn!!! edeltraut and I were just talking about you today and wondering how you were! I'm so happy for you finishing your degree! Please tell your mom that Edeltraut says Hi. I know you aren't in the same place, but maybe you talk to each other on occasion. ;) Good to see you here!

Tina said...

I love your bracelet, that turned out so well. I am happy to hear that you are getting your degree, way to go!

pearlswirl said...

Wheeee so nice to get an update! I'm happy for you and I really love the jewelry! Can't wait to stalk your etsy shop again once you reopen it.

Jennifer said...

We've all missed you around these parts:) Blog more! I'm happy you are close to other crafting stuff. Did you look in to working at Joann's? that would be bizarre....and detrimental to your bank account I'm sure. I miss you!!!!!!!

Laura Caballero said...

Katelyn it was so great to see your comment on Jennifer's blog, and thought I have to see if you had posted on yours, HURRAY, you did. I'm so happy to know that you are settling in, and that you finished school-WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Keep us posted on things. Ladies you are all sorely missed in Stuttgart!! We're still here!!

Corinnea said...

Katelyn!!!! Nice to see you. Hope Being back in the states isn't as much of a shock to you as it was to me! ha.