Friday, August 1, 2008

Beads

So since i had the day off today because i'm currently carless, which turned out to be good because i'm sick today and wouldn't have been able to come in anyways, i decided to finally get off the couch and make something. So i looked through what little glass i have left and realized that i have never really done anything with purple. I took all my purple glass as you can see below...



And i decided to make what i think is a really cool set of beads. The purple is really much prettier than the picture shows just to let you know. I think i should get a bigger and better camera.....hmmmm.


5 comments:

kms handmade said...

Nice! Hm... I wonder who likes purple and will scream when she sees these... :)

lizy said...

awesome!!! I want to make beads like these... I am still burning mines :(

Jennifer said...

Who likes purple? The beads are really cool. they're bumpy!

Corinnea said...

PURPLLLLLLLLE!!!!! I can't wait to see them. Sorry you were sick! I don't do anything when I'm sick......

Adrienne said...

hehe, I thought to myself just as son as I saw these beads... Corinnea is going to have a fit. You should make them into something for her, I think. ^_^

It does kind of suck that now my lamp work beading class will have to wait, and stained glass class with Mary too. But I think that the reason for my wait is a worthy one. :)