Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Long time no blog...

Okay i would first like to thank everyone who has dropped little hints as to the fact that i have not written a new blog entry in like...yes i know...forever! So here it finally is, and hopefully i will start posting things more often. I thought i would share with you my newest expensive hobby i have taken up. This first quilt is a Turning Twenty that i used our new line of fabric from K& Company with. I don't think i like it because i realized after i made it that it wasn't my style. Oh Well!



Next i have the quilt that i made for my bed. The pattern is from "Sew Hip" and i absolutely love it! Probably because it is well...my style.



Finally is the project i'm currently working on. It's the first block of four and i love how bold it is. If only the circle things weren't such a pain to make.




And YAY now nobody can say anything about me not blogging for at least a week. I hope.

5 comments:

kms handmade said...

YAY! You're back! And WOW with a vengence!!! I saw that middle quilt the other day and it is SO cool! I see why the top one isn't your style. You should bring it in to decorate the store, or finish it and give to your mom or something. And that bottom one... OMG! STUNNING!!!

Corinnea said...

Well, since you showed all your fantastically awesome quilts I will give you at least two weeks before I start bugging you. You are just amazing!

Even though it is not your style, and you do have a style, the turning twenty is great. I agree with Kelly bring it into the shop! You might be able to sell it......

Your newest... WOW....

lizy said...

WELCOME BACK SUNSHINE!!!! :) Your quilts are so so so great! I love them all. you might not be too excited about the the turning twenty but it came out incredible! You are too good at this thing (making quilts)need a new hobby.... can't wait to see them quilted and finished!
By the way the last one you are working on looks beautiful but very complicated....

Jennifer said...

Yeah!! You're back! You just snuck right in there and started making things and completing them. I'm so proud of you! I can't beleive how much you've taken to quilting!

Adrienne said...

You know what I love about you? Well, aside form your sweet personality... I love that you can teach yourself to do anything. I have something of a knack for crafty stuff myself, but not like you. You just dive into new things head-first, and with nothing more than a book and that pretty head of yours, you teach yourself to do these amazing things. And they turn out beautiful! You are incredibly talented, and a definite inspiration. So... Thank you for sharing yourself with us. You're awesome!!