Sunday, August 23, 2009

My New....

Poof, Tom Tom, Puff, Tim Tim, or as Amy (Butler that is) prefers to call it... My new Gum Drop Pillow. And I love it!!!



It was so fun and super easy to make, almost instant gratification in my opinion after working for so long on those quilts.



The only thing that I changed was she called for only one end topper, but I though It would look at bit more professional if I went ahead and did both ends. And I really do think that it made a difference.



My fabric choices were totally inspired by this and if it weren't for that picture, I probably never would have made one. But i'm telling you now, there will be many, many more in the future.

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's perfect! How did you get the fabric cut out and lined up so perfectly?

One Flew Over said...

Gorgeous! I love it!! May have to make one myself!

Mary said...

I love it, you did a great job! Don't stop making quilts though!

Corinnea said...

Spectacular!

kms handmade said...

Love it!

pearlswirl said...

So cute! So cute so cute so cute! Cute cute cute. Like a giant huggable lime.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

cute!! i've been looking at this pattern and thinking about making one!

lizy said...

Very cute and fun sewing project to make....Love that you added a zipper to it.