Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekender

As promised, here are some pictures of my new weekender bag that I finished just in time to take on my trip.



I used the county fair line by Denyse Schmidt, and just love the colors and patterns. I wish I had some helpful tips to give about making the bag. Unfortunately all I can say is that I'll never make another one... ever.... for as long as I live. But I wish the rest of you the best of luck when you attempt to make one!



I have a new photo program so I'm playing around with the photo editing. I'm not sure what I think about them yet, I need more practice... that's for sure. (Isn't she the cutest dog?)



And finally whats a zipper without a zipper pull? I got this one from the shop because it was just destined to belong to my weekender.


6 comments:

Corinnea said...

Sorry you won't be making another cause that one is gorgeous!!!!! I love it!

Kara Forristall said...

it's wonderful! but it's that difficult eh? I don't think I'm ready for it them... i LOVE the fabric!!! and the pull =]

d-na said...

i am soooooo with you on never making another weekender bag! ur experience sounds just like the one i had making mine. goooo jen for making, like, a hundred of em. i'm glad u finally posted something new!

Dee said...

This is why I don't carry bags. I don't like what is out there and making one scares the (*&^ out of me! LOL

But yours is lovely. Such smart colors to choose and the zipper pull is adorable!

So is the dog by the way!

KD Designs said...

The bag looks amazing!!!!

Jennifer said...

This bag is da bomb!! I already told you I'm going to make the exact one someday. You did an awesoem job! I saw it in person:) I'm sooo sad you'll not be making more:(